About the Community
Nestled in a narrow valley in the rugged mountains of Southwest Montana, Northstar is a tiny ranching community with only a couple hundred full-time residents. It is an outdoorsman's paradise with breathtaking views in every direction, crystal-clear creeks and alpine lakes, abundant wildlife, and numerous trails for hiking, snowmobiling, and cross-country skiing. Northstar also has a small ski hill, natural hot springs, and a place to dig for quartz crystals. The folks who call this scenic valley home are friendly and big-hearted, and they—along with the area's heart-refreshing peace and quiet—make Northstar a perfect place for weary souls to rejuvenate.
Check out the Northstar Reading Companion to learn more about this charming community and all it has to offer.
Although Northstar is entirely fictional, it is based on and inspired by a very real place near and dear to the author's heart—Polaris, Montana. If you happen to find yourself in Southwest Montana, take a drive along the Pioneer Mountains Scenic Byway, and you might just find yourself cruising through Northstar.
Books are listed in suggested reading order, by series.
Scroll down to see the books listed in chronological order.
Northstar Angels Prequel
The Royal R Ranch is the only home Jane Conner has ever wanted, but new ranch foreman Andy Epperson might redefine what home is.
1. Runaway Angel – Northstar Angels Prequel
2. First Instinct – Hammond Brothers #1
3. Mountain Angel – Northstar Angels #1
4. Summer Angel – Northstar Angels #2
5. Twice Shy – Hammond Brothers #2
6. Once Burned – Hammond Brothers #3
7. Mistletoe Kisses – Northstar Holidays #1
8. Starlight Magic – Northstar Holidays #2
9. Wild Angel – Northstar Angels #3
10. Forgotten Angel – Northstar Angels #4
11. Last Surrender – Hammond Brothers #4
© 2017 Suzie O'Connell. All rights reserved.
Sign Up for Suzie's Newsletter